I’m back with another roundup! Do you find your muscles are tight, tense and achy? Read more for 7 stretches to loosen you up!
Hey everybody how’s your day going today? So I’ve been sort of doing the 30 day challenge. This past week has been crazy so I haven’t been able to post everyday like I wanted. I was able to get some pictures up though. I’ve gotten into a flow now so I feel much more confident for this coming week.
Continue reading “PraNa 30 Day Challenge Week One”
Hey everybody! As you know I’m doing the 30 day #taketheleap challenge through praNa. Well, they have stepped up their game and they have a mini challenge going along with it. It started Sunday, February 8th and goes through February 20th. If you’re doing the #taketheleap challenge too, you can do this with it. It’s a neat way to pretty much step up your game and I can’t wait to start the moves! Continue reading “A Mini Challenge Within a Challenge by prAna”
I will admit it. I love yoga but struggle with doing it daily. HOWEVER, if a challenge is involved then I step up and do it! I hope that this will help me get into a better routine with it.
Here’s a fun madlib you can do too!
- When I think about yoga, the first thought that comes to mind is____serenity___. Yoga ___relaxes___ (verb) me and makes me feel ___level___ (noun).
- That’s why I am SO __thrilled___ (adjective) to participate in prAna’s Take The Leap 30 days of Yoga Challenge with Sweat Pink. I plan to __wheel____ (yoga pose) my way to a more ___energetic__ (adjective) and __healthy___ (adjective) 2015!
- For me, the biggest challenge when it comes to yoga is __doing it consistently____. Taking the Leap with prAna and Sweat Pink is a great way for me to face/ conquer / achieve / find __my battle with consistency ___ (same challenge / or be creative!).
- My favorite place to yoga is__the park __ (noun) because it is so ___peaceful _ (adj).
- Here’s a photo of me in my very best crow
- I tag Carrie A Groff at Healthy Fit & Barefoot, and Nicole Renee at Fitful Focus.
- I want these fabulous bloggers to share their very best yoga pose photos, this fun madlib and of course, I challenge them to join me on this fun 30 day yoga journey
- Come on y’all, Take the Leap with me!
- Join prAna’s & Sweat Pink’s Take the Leap 30 Days of Yoga Challenge and be eligible to win $500 worth of prAna gear and / or be the lucky winner who gets to gift $500 worth of prAna gear to one lucky winner. They just launched their new spring collection so you best get on it!
- Join the Take the Leap with prAna and Sweat Pink Facebook group / event which we’ll use for updates, sharing,and inspiration: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1525412337742204/
And join the challenge on Instagram, Twitter, and your blog using the hashtags:
And of course, tag @prana @FitApproach