I’m back with another roundup! Do you find your muscles are tight, tense and achy? Read more for 7 stretches to loosen you up!
- Fold over- I love doing this one in the morning to stretch out my legs
- Pigeon (beginner)- This one is great for your quads!
- Pigeon (advanced)- An even deeper stretch of the previous move
- Toe touch- We’ve been doing this since elementary, or perhaps not SINCE elementary, that’s okay too!
- Hip opener- Good deep stretch for tight hips, bonus points if your knees touch the ground! 🙂
- Single leg stretch- Great for tense quads
- Camel Pose- Open those hips up! (For those with knee problems, you can use a rolled or folded towel under your knees for extra cushion.)
I hope you like this roundup and let me know in the comments which moves you’d like to see or learn next! Love you guys! 😀