Another boring workout? How sad! I get it working out isn’t always fun but here are five ways to make it better!
- Bring a friend! Sometimes all you need is a little extra encouragement and someone to talk to you to make a work out significantly better. Bringing a friend along has double benefits as you both get an a great work out and you get to catch up.
- Buy new gear– when you buy new workout clothes you get excited about working out again and then you get excited about working out in those clothes so treat yourself, buy a new outfit.
- Find a new workout- sometimes all you need is to shake up your routine. This also has double benefits as you get excited for working out again and I can help you get over a plateau.
- Take it outside– a change of scenery can do a lot instead of the same old view at the gym. If your runner, take a new route or do your normal route in reverse. If you’re a walker try a new Street or driving to a park and walking around that.
- Add new music! I can’t tell you how many times music has got me through a rough workout that otherwise would’ve been just plain dry! And if you don’t have a new playlist I have one for you right here!
What other ways do you make workouts fun? Sound off below! Love you!