Hello everyone! I am back with a brand new post to help you create a goal that sets you up for success. Who can argue with that? By taking time to REALLY think about your goal, you will save many days of frustration as you wonder why you are not reaching your goal. Most people create goals with good intentions but they often lack clarity, by being to vague, there is plenty of room for error. This method can help you create a goal that will be successful. Continue reading “How to Set A SMART Goal for Success”
Vitamin C, I personally think is a mega vitamin. It has five major functions in the body:
- Antioxidant activity: prevents the oxidation of lipids (cell damage from free radicals taking electrons from the lipids.)
- Collagen synthesis: to help strengthen collagen and fight off certain diseases of the skin.
- Is involved with iron absorption to help the function of iron-containing enzymes.
- It is involved in enzyme activity includes playing roles for helping copper containing enzymes to work.
- Its big one is immune system activity, there are certain cells in the body that rely on vitamin C for full activity.
There are so many vitamins both water soluble and insoluble that to do them in one big post would be exhaustive. So I’m going to break vitamins up into various parts. This part will explain the B vitamins. There are 8 B vitamins that are all important for energy metabolism.
Hello all! I’m back with a new workout for you! This is my Total Body Strength Routine, feel free to give it a try 2-3 times a week for killer results. Just choose 5 moves from each group, do the reps, and repeat 2-3 times (whatever you are comfortable with).