There are so many perks to exercise it is mind boggling, here is just a a quick roundup of some reasons.
· Increase and muscular strength and flexibility in range of joint motion.
· Strengthens your joints and decreases your chances of injury. It improves your posture and your balance as well.
· It also lowers your resting heart rate and your blood pressure. Makes your heart pump more efficiently by requiring less blood to go through its regular motions. It helps your body control the way fats are processed and reduces your risk of heart disease.
· You can improve your immune function, so you have less sick days and it can help with digestion and staying regular.
· Increases your energy levels which is great for people who are lacking energy which is more likely now. Also is a great stress reliever and helps reduce anxiety tension and just helps get rid of all kinds of horrible feelings.
· It’s been proven to help with depression and helps with job productivity and creativity.
· Another thing that helps with is it helps you fall asleep better and have a more restful night of sleep so let’s toss and turning in for waking and rising early in the morning ready to go with energy.
There are new benefits being discovered for exercise on a near daily basis, one cannot underestimate the power of the benefits that come from it. Even if you can’t commit 30 minutes at a 30 minutes at a time what you can do is break up you exercise it into 3 sets of 10 minute intervals throughout the day.
It’s been shown that even doing 10 minute bursts of exercise be it cardio or strength training, if you do it 3 times a day you’re still get your 30 minutes of exercise in. You’re still reaping the benefits even though you may not be doing it all at once! There really is no reason not to do it!
There’s so many different things you can do to keep yourself entertained and prevent boredom so look into different exercises, find things that you would love to do, or things you used to love to do. It’s not all lifting weights and putting in endless miles on treadmill. Get creative! There’s thousands of options out there for exercising you just have to figure out what calls to you the most.
So tell me, what are your reasons for exercising? What are you favorite ways to exercise?