Ever have a day where you are just NOT feeling your workout? Who am I kidding, of course you have! Not to worry though, I have compiled some killer songs that will help you just DESTROY your workout! YAY!!
After a long workout, it’s important that you refuel your body for maximum muscle recovery. Here is a short list of my 3 favorite post workout snacks.
1. Smoothie: Now I know this may seem impractical for some people to cart a smoothie around. How will it stay cold? If you have a hot/cold thermos type cup, you will find that it can stay cold for quite awhile! Tip: add in ice cubes before you leave for the gym (inside or out) to keep it icy cool.
My favorite blend is one using bananas, almond milk and a teaspoon of peanut butter. It is delightfully creamy, nutty and delicious!
2. Trail Mix: easy to pack, especial if you use some snack sized baggies and high in protein. Just watch the sugar content, look for ones that have more nuts and fruit than candy.
3. Protein Shake: bring a shaker bottle with either your pre-measured amount in the bottom of the bottle or in a shaker bottle with compartments.
Have a great day everyone!! 😀
Hello lovelies, super quick post today. I just received my Sweatpink shoelaces today and the total count is 26!! That means I have 26 pairs to give away to my awesome readers in the United States that shoot me an email at email@example.com with their mailing address. Awesome right? Each person will receive 2 pairs of shoelaces, one for you and one for a friend, all I ask is that you that you tell them you got them from Sweatpink (Fit Approach) and Fitty Duck. Easy enough right? So send me a request and I will get them out as soon as possible! Have a lovely day!!
Being a fitness lover I run into myths galore. In this short roundup, I have three of the top fitness myths you may encounter.
- No pain no gain– it’s not supposed to hurt to work out, if it hurts you’re doing something wrong. The myth that working out is supposed to be painful it is wrong and dangerous and can lead to setbacks in your fitness journey as you recover from an injury.
- You must work out every day– this is also a bad idea. You want to give your body a rest day or two in between your workouts to allow for ample recovery. Now, on your rest days you don’t have to do nothing at all you can just go for a walk or do some light cardio or yoga that way you’re still moving.
- You can spot reduce-you can’t lose weight in targeted areas. You tend to lose weight where you gain it first so if you gain weight in your face first that’s generally where you’ll see the weight-loss at before other places. What you should use instead as a tool of measurement is your actual body measurements and watch how you lose overall inches in your full body.
I hope you like this quick little round up and I’ll see you next time! Love you guys!
I’m back with another roundup! Do you find your muscles are tight, tense and achy? Read more for 7 stretches to loosen you up!
Being a Bzzagent every now and then I get a campaign offers to try out different products. My latest campaign was for V-8 energy which was just amazing!
I love drinking these before I go work out and they give me a nice little pep of energy so I can slay my workouts. It’s also a nice boost in the middle of the day without rushing to a cup of coffee, especially if it’s hot out. And it has a serving of fruits and veggies in it which is even better!
I highly recommend trying out a few of the flavors they have orange pineapple and this delicious pomegranate blueberry which is my favorite as well as other varieties. I found mine at our local Fry’s Food and Drugs but I’m sure if you go onto the website you can go to the product locator and find it at a store near you.
I’m not being paid to say any of this stuff I just got the campaign to try out the product and I’m just giving you my honest review of it the taste is like a fruit juice, Not artificial, and just very refreshing. I hope you guys have a wonderful evening! Love you guys!!
So I am a Bzz agent and I received my kit for a campaign for Private Selection’s line at Kroger a couple of weeks ago. Kroger Private Selection brand is their gourmet brand of food specific to Kroger and Fry’s grocery stores.